Established in 2010, JBEMS began as a small, family run, Electrical & Mechanical services business. From these humble beginnings, the company has gone through a phase of rapid growth and development. JBEMS both solely, and in conjunction with reliable, specialist, sub-contractors, have secured a number of prestigious, UK wide, contracts with an array of established clients.
Since 2011, JBEMS has worked closely in partnership with MITIE, Facilities Management Company who are listed on the FTSE 250, with their high profile clients including, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Banking, TSB, The Scottish Government, The Scottish Police Authority and Queen Margaret University.
Below is a sample of our client base:
- Optos, the market leader in revolutionary eye care solutions
- Guitar Guitar, a music store with branches nationwide
- North East College (Aberdeen) on Electrical and Mechanical installations on various campuses
- Knight Property Group, a successful investment company from the North East
- Space Solutions, on rolling out “Pure Gyms” across the UK designing the electrical install
- CSI Solutions – within the industrial sector involved in the design and installation , M&E, logistics and fabrication projects.
- Queen Margaret University, having recently secured a £1million project within the accommodation block.
Already within JBEMS five years of trading, the combination of a skilled workforce and prestigious clients has earned the company a reputation for high quality workmanship and reliability.
With a track record of handling a variety of contracts, from small project work to larger refurbishments, JBEMS has the experience and expertise to undertake any job, irrespective of scale.